6-31. TEST ADAPTER CONNECTORS. Continued
g. Replacement of Connector J12
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment, TK-105/G
Interconnecting device removed from chest (paragraph 6-22).
Remove insulated sleeving.
2. Unsolder wire (3) from connector.
3. Loosen and remove hex nut (1) with lock-
washer (2) from connector.
4. Remove connector from front panel (4).
1. Insert good connector.
2. Use adjustable wrench. Thread and tighten
hex nut (1) with Iockwasher (2) onto connec-
3. Install replacement insulated sleeving.
4. Solder wire (3) to connector.