6-34. TEST ADAPTER LAMPS AND LAMP HOLDERS
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment, TK-100/G
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment, TK-105/G
Interconnecting device removed from chest (paragraph 6-22).
Shield panel removed prior to AC or DC lamp replacement (paragraph 6-35).
Remove lamp (1) from lamp holder (2).
a. Unscrew and remove lens cover (3) from
lamp holder (2).
b. Pull lamp (1) out of lamp holder (2).
2. Remove wires from lamp holder.
a. Tag wires connected to lamp holder.
b. Unsolder wires from lamp holder.
3. Remove lamp holder from front panel.
a. Loosen and remove knurled nut securing
lamp holder to front panel.
b. Pull lamp holder out of front panel.
1, Install good lamp holder in front panel.
a. Insert lamp holder (2) through hole in
front panel, Install and tighten knurled
b. Tighten knurled flange nut.
3. Remove wire tags.
4. Insert lamp (1) into lamp holder (2).
5. Thread and tighten lens cover (3) on lamp
2. Solder wires to correct positions on lamp