6-29. TEST ADAPTER RF CABLES, Continued
Remove and discard nut and Iockwasher (1)
securing connector (2) to front panel (3).
2. Pull connector out of front panel.
1. Insert connector through hole in front panel.
2. Thread Iockwasher and nut (1) onto connec-
3. Tighten nut.
f. Removal and Installation of Terminal Lug and Wire Connections
This type of connector is found on at least one end of rf cables W24, W26, W28, W29, and W31 through W33.
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment, TK-105/G
Loosen and remove screw (1) securing ter-
minal lug (2) to test adapter (3).
2. Unsolder wire (4) from test adapter.
Thread and tighten screw (1) through termi-
nal lug (2) into mounting hole.
2. Solder wire to test adapter.