6-29. TEST ADAPTER RF CABLES. Continued
Loosen and remove all screws, Iockwashers,
flat washers, loop clamps, and nuts securing
the bad cable.
Use diagonal cutting pliers to cut any tiedown
straps securing the bad cable.
Disconnect both ends of cable. See para-
graph 6-29.b through 6-29.g for any special
Pull cable out of the test adapter, and get a
1. Route good cable into correct position,
2. Connect both ends of cable to correct posi-
3. Install all loop clamps, screws, nuts, lock-
washers, and flat washers used to secure
cable to test adapter.
4. Replace any tiedown straps that were cut to
2. Pull plug clear of jack.
1, Slide plug (1) onto jack (3) and aline pins (2)
2. Turn plug CW until pins lock.