( 3 ) Connect AN/USM-223 between J-
(7) The line current shall not exceed
113 and J-114.
210 ma at any time during the test (210-
millivolt indication on ME-30B/U No. 1).
( 4 ) Rotate AN/USM-223 FUNCTION
selector to FUNDAMENTAL.
(8) Maximum torque shall be obtained
with an input signal between 150 and 4000
(5) The 400-cycle voltage shall not
exceed 1800 millivolts.
(9) With an input signal of 1000 milli-
volts, M-102 shall indicate 0.45 ma or more.
( 1 0 ) Rotate T-101 VOLTAGE ADJUST
an alternate procedure. If AM-3209
and R-101 POWERSTAT fully counterclock-
/ASN test panel is available, per-
form only the procedure in this para-
(1) Set S-102 IN 0-OUT 0 to IN 0.
4 - 4 . General Test Requirements for the
(2) Repeat c(6) and (7) above.
AM-3209/ASN, without using AM-
3209/ASN Test Panel
( 3 ) Rotate T-101 VOLTAGE ADJUST
a n d R-101 POWERSTAT fully clockwise.
a. Test Setup. Connect the AM-3209/
ASN to the test setup as shown in figure
e. Null Error Test.
4-2. During the following tests, the am-
(1) Set S-102 IN 0-OUT 0 to OUT 0.
meter shall be monitored to insure that
the line current does not exceed 210 ma.
Change 1 4-5