2-35. AMPLIFIER-OSCILLATOR (A9)
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit, Electronic Equipment, TK-105/G
Figure 2-12 shows location of modules.
Remove top cover (para 2-29).
Remove power supply (para 2-30).
Use needle nose pliers to disconnect rf cables
(W1 and W2) from tuner/mixer and synthesiz-
er (see figure 2-13).
Disconnect flex cable (1) from rt.
Remove eight screws (2).
Pull amplifier-oscillator away from rt to discon-
Be careful not to damage or bend connector pins.
1. Position amplifier-oscillator so that connector (3) lines up with jack on rt. Position rf cables and fIex
cable (1) below rt chassis. Push amplifier-oscillator until connector is fully seated.
2. Install and tighten eight screws (2).
Make sure the amplifier-oscillator flex cable (1) is properly alined when connected with
the pins of the chassis header connector (J1). If not alined correctly, electrical dam-
age can result when power is applied.
3. Connect flex cable (1) to rt.
4. Connect rf cables (W1 and W2) to tuner/mixer and synthesizer (see figure 2-13).
5. Install power supply (para 2-30).
6. Install top cover (para 2-29).