2-33. SYNTHESIZER MODULE (A8)
This task covers: a. Removal
Tool Kit Electronic Equipment, TK-105/G
Maintenance Group, OA-9264A/ARC
Figure 2-12 shows location of modules.
Figure 2-13 shows location of rf cables.
1. Remove top cover (para 2-29).
2. Remove power supply (para 2-30).
3. Use needle nose pliers to disconnect rf cables (W2 and W3) from synthesizer (see figure 2-13).
4. Hook module extractor to synthesizer and pull free of rt.
Be careful not to damage or bend connector pins.
1. Insert synthesizer in slide guides. Check alignment of connector. Press down firmly to fully seat.
2. Connect rf cables (W2 and W3) to synthesizer (see figure 2-13).
3. Install power supply (para 2-30).
4. Install top cover (para 2-29).